Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ghandi Indian food Buffet $6.95


  
Went to Ghandi Indian restaurant today.  My friends were a bit skeptical and said they wanted to order from the menu.  Then my coworker got there and said let me see the buffet.  I went with her and they have the usual stuff. Samosas(fried pockets stuffed with potatoes and peas), lentils, squash, navrattan which is a mixture of eight vegetables in curry, tandoori chicken and lamb meatballs.                                      

Once we explained what some of the food was we all got the buffet and it was very good.  The naan had garlic and parsley. YUM

I decided to have a Salty Lassi which is a drink made from yogurt,
salt and seltzer water.  My friends were not impressed but I really like it.                                                                                            

The buffet is really cheap it was only $6.95 and even with my salty lassi which cost $2.00 it was less
than what I usually pay when I go to my usual indian place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment